The Leibniz Institute for Crystal Growth (IKZ) is a leading research institution in the area of science & technology as well as service & transfer of crystalline materials to enable solutions in society by modern technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, climate protection, health etc.). Our work covers the full spectrum from basic over applied research up to pre-industrial development, including national and international partners from university, institutes as well as industry. The institute is part of
Forschungsverbund Berlin (https://www.fv-berlin.de/) and a member of the Leibniz Association (https://www.fv-berlin.de/). You can find more details on the institute webpage: www.ikz-berlin.de.
We regularly offer internships at various working groups of our institute as well as
Bachelor and Master Theses.
Every year we offer a limited number of internships (mandatory or voluntary) and we are looking forward to receiving applications for a Bachelor or Master thesis.
- enrolment in a natural science course (preferably chemistry, physics or materials science)
- interest in research & technology
- very good knowledge of English
- reliability, motivation and independent work, both in the laboratory and on the computer
- get to know our unique institute, which researches the scientific and technological questions of crystal growth
- working in an international team
- we offer master students the opportunity to work for 8 hours per week (a 11,24 €) as a student assistant
Have we aroused your interest?
To apply just use the "Apply online" button below.
In your letter of motivation, please state the desired period of time and the subject area you are particularly interested in. We will then immediately check a possible position for you. Please enclose a letter of motivation, your CV and all relevant certificates.
Your application will be included in a so-called applicant pool after it has been "sent". You will receive an answer to your application as soon as a scientist has a vacancy or a suitable topic available. We will then contact you directly.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
*** The job advertisement is up to date all year round ***